Vs > Ust-Barguzin
Attu Island, Alaska vs Ust-Barguzin Climate & Distance Between
Attu Island, Alaska vs Indianapolis, Indiana, Usa
Attu Island, Alaska vs Safford, Az, Usa
Attu Island, Alaska vs Malatya, Turkey
Attu Island, Alaska vs Vancouver, Wa, Usa
Ust-Barguzin vs Pune, India
Ust-Barguzin vs Winthrop College, Sc, Usa
Ust-Barguzin vs Alghero, Italy
Ust-Barguzin vs Wauseon, Oh, Usa
Tshane vs Paranaiba
Visby vs Norman Wells, Northwest Territories
Bahia Blanca vs New Brunswick, Nj
Chaska, Mn vs Mfuwe
- The distance between Attu Island, Alaska, Usa and Ust-Barguzin, Russia is approximately 4,134 km or 2,569 mi.
- To reach Attu Island, Alaska in this distance one would set out from Ust-Barguzin bearing 64.1° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Attu Island, Alaska bearing 117.4° or ESE .
- Attu Island, Alaska has a subpolar oceanic climate (Cfc) whereas Ust-Barguzin has a boreal subarctic climate with dry winters (Dwc).
- The annual average temperature is 6.1 °C (11°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 24.7 °C (44.5°F) less in Attu Island, Alaska. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1147.5 mm (45.2 in) more which is equivalent to 1147.5 l/m² (28.16 US gal/ft²) or 11,475,000 l/ha (1,226,754 US gal/ac) more. About 4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 0.6° higher in Attu Island, Alaska than in Ust-Barguzin.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Attu Island, Alaska relative to Ust-Barguzin. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ust-Barguzin vs Attu Island, Alaska
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-3)
|| -5 (-9)
|| -6 (-11)
|| -4 (-6)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Attu Island, Alaska vs Faiz Abad, Afghanistan
Attu Island, Alaska vs Fichtelberg, Germany
Attu Island, Alaska vs Trenton, On, Canada
Attu Island, Alaska vs Macau, Brazil
Ust-Barguzin vs Taunggyi, Myanmar
Ust-Barguzin vs Cherry Farm Hospital, New Zealand
Ust-Barguzin vs Muskogee, Ok, Usa
Ust-Barguzin vs Asyut, Egypt
Birni N’Konni vs Penticton, Bc
Wyndham, Western Australia vs Jos
Choshi vs Quetta
Tumeremo vs Cape Mele
Attu Island, Alaska vs Ust-Barguzin Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Attu Island, Alaska
Climate Guides for Locations near Ust-Barguzin