| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Attu Island, Alaska in September is a little cool at 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in September is slightly wettish with rain more often than not. Around 161mm (6.3in) of fluid is dumped across on average 21 days.
- The shortest day is 11:36 long and the longest day is 13:38 long with an average length of 12:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Attu Island, Alaska September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Attu Island, Alaska, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Attu Island, Alaska: