| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Attu Island, Alaska in October is cool at 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 3 °C (5.4 °F).
- The weather in October is dampish with rain, sleet or snow recurrently. A sizable 217mm (8.5in) of water is dropped across on average 27 days.
- The shortest day is 9:30 long and the longest day is 11:31 long with an average length of 10:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Attu Island, Alaska October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Attu Island, Alaska, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Attu Island, Alaska: