| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Attu Island, Alaska in November is very cool at 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in November is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in November is very faintly moist with endless sleet or snow. Some 147mm (5.8in) of fluid tumbles across an average of 29 days.
- The shortest day is 7:58 long and the longest day is 9:26 long with an average length of 8:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Attu Island, Alaska November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Attu Island, Alaska, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Attu Island, Alaska: