| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Attu Island, Alaska in May is cool at 3.5 °C (38.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5 °C (41 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 3 °C (5.4 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly dry with sleet, rain or snow at intervals. Circa 111mm (4.4in) of liquid tumbles across on average 18 days.
- The shortest day is 14:57 long and the longest day is 16:29 long with an average length of 15:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Attu Island, Alaska May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Attu Island, Alaska, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Attu Island, Alaska: