| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Attu Island, Alaska in March is slightly cold at 0 °C (32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in March is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in March is dryish with plenty of snow. Just 89mm (3.5in) of liquid tumbles during on average 25 days.
- The shortest day is 10:44 long and the longest day is 12:51 long with an average length of 11:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Attu Island, Alaska March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Attu Island, Alaska, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Attu Island, Alaska: