| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Attu Island, Alaska in June is cool at 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in June is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in June is dryish with rain, sleet or snow once in a while. Just 87mm (3.4in) of fluid tumbles across an average of 15 days.
- The shortest day is 16:31 long and the longest day is 16:53 long with an average length of 16:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Attu Island, Alaska June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Attu Island, Alaska, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Attu Island, Alaska: