| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Attu Island, Alaska in January is slightly cold at -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly arid with incessant snow. Circa 93mm (3.7in) of water descends during on average 26 days.
- The shortest day is 7:41 long and the longest day is 8:53 long with an average length of 8:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Attu Island, Alaska January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Attu Island, Alaska, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Attu Island, Alaska: