| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Attu Island, Alaska in February is slightly cold at -0.5 °C (31.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 3 °C (5.4 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat dry with snow from time to time. Just 79mm (3.1in) of fluid falls during an average of 19 days.
- The shortest day is 8:56 long and the longest day is 10:40 long with an average length of 9:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Attu Island, Alaska February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Attu Island, Alaska, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Attu Island, Alaska: