| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Attu Island, Alaska in December is very cool at 0.5 °C (32.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in December is 3 °C (5.4 °F).
- The weather in December is not exactly dry with endless sleet or snow. Some 128mm (5in) of fluid precipitates during an average of 29 days.
- The shortest day is 7:35 long and the longest day is 7:56 long with an average length of 7:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Attu Island, Alaska December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Attu Island, Alaska, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Attu Island, Alaska: