| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Attu Island, Alaska in August is quite mild at 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in August is very slightly soggy with rain at intervals. Around 174mm (6.9in) of water precipitates during an average of 18 days.
- The shortest day is 13:42 long and the longest day is 15:37 long with an average length of 14:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Attu Island, Alaska August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Attu Island, Alaska, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Attu Island, Alaska: