| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Attu Island, Alaska in April is very cool at 1.5 °C (34.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- In April the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 3 °C (5.4 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly dry with sleet, snow or rain often. Circa 114mm (4.5in) of H2O is deposited during on average 23 days.
- The shortest day is 12:55 long and the longest day is 14:53 long with an average length of 13:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Attu Island, Alaska April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Attu Island, Alaska, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Attu Island, Alaska: